Did you know that ISDA has a Pinterest account managed by yours truly? Why are we on Pinterest, you ask?
I firmly believe in the classic maxim of showing versus telling whenever possible. Agriculture is a field that lends itself to showing, and Pinterest encourages visually capturing content. On ISDA’s Pinterest board, I want to show Hoosiers:
- The men, women, families and businesses that make agriculture possible,
- The impact sound conservation principles have on the environment and the bottom line,
- Photographs that depict the beauty and diversity of Indiana Ag,
- Opportunities to enjoy our state while learning about farming and agribusiness, and
- The many ways that agriculture can be incorporated into the classroom, whether at home or school
If you haven’t checked out our Pinterest page yet, you can do so here. I’m always looking for new board ideas and pinning suggestions. If you have any, shoot me an email at email@example.com.